Our Slack team is where we collaborate. We do follow some guidelines using Slack.
Do not open a new channel without a discussion. You can have such discussions on #admin-room
Allow time to respond and use @channel to bring to attention.
Channels that will help you navigate this slack
#general – Everyone is basically part of this channel.
#wordpress-doubts – WordPress related doubts on the software not events
#admin-room – Discuss changes to our rules, ideas and creations of new Slack channels.
- #meetup – Discussions and planning meet ups in Mumbai and possible Thane.
- #meetup-copy – Content for meet ups that are planned. Photos from Meetup – Share links to photos instead of sharing large image files here.
- #wordcamp2018 – Discussions on WordCamp next year for 2018
- #wordcamp2018-org – Meeting room for WordCamp 2018 organisers
- #wordcamp2018-copy – Meeting room for WordCamp 2018 Content team
- #wordcamp2018-design – Meeting room for WordCamp Design team
- #wordcamp2018-support – Support issues around WordCamp 2018
#mobileapp – Discussion and collaboration around the mobile app for WordCamps
#do_action – Discussion and collaboration around planning a do_action event in Mumbai.
JOIN SLACK (Sign up using to Making WordPress.org Slack email)
(By clicking on this link you agree to our rules)