After the face to face meetups – stay in touch on WPMumbai #Slack
How to Join?
Our Slack team is where we collaborate. We do follow some guidelines using Slack.
Do not open a new channel without a discussion. You can have such discussions on #admin-room
Allow time to respond and use @channel to bring to attention.
Channels that will help you navigate this slack
#general: Everyone is basically part of this channel.
#wordpress-doubts: WordPress related doubts on the software not events
#admin-room: Discuss changes to our rules, ideas and creations of new Slack channels.
- #meetup: Discussions and planning meetups in Mumbai and possible Thane.
- #meetup-copy: Content for meetups that are planned. Photos from Meetup – Share links to photos instead of sharing large image files here.
- #wcmYY: Discussions on WordCamp for YYYY year
- #wcmYY-org: Meeting room for WordCamp YYYY organisers
- #wcmYY-copy : Meeting room for WordCamp YYYY Content team
- #wcmYY-design: Meeting room for WordCamp Design team
- #wcmYY-support: Support issues around WordCamp YYYY
#mobileapp: Discussion and collaboration around the mobile app for WordCamps
#do_action: Discussion and collaboration around planning a do_action event in Mumbai.
Welcome to the group! Kindly do the following before doing anything else:
- Update the NAME on your Slack profile to the real, full one. We do this to maintain a sense of professionalism & trust among the group members. We’ll have to restrict you if you don’t do this. If you find that you’re restricted, reach out to one of the admins.
- Don’t register as a company/ brand/ product/ firm.
- Don’t use the Profile Picture as a brand logo.
- Don’t post your products or Job requirements.
- Be polite. Don’t use slangs, random gifs, pictures, or anything off-topic.
- You adhere to the Good Faith Rules, even on slack.
Hope you find the group useful and productive.
JOIN SLACK (Sign up using to Making WordPress.org Slack email)
By clicking on this link you agree to our rulesGood Faith Rules