After the face to face meetups – stay in touch on WPMumbai #Slack
How to Join?
Our Slack team is where we collaborate. We do follow some guidelines using Slack.
Do not open a new channel without a discussion. You can have such discussions on #admin-room
Allow time to respond and use @channel to bring to attention.
Channels that will help you navigate this slack
#general: Everyone is basically part of this channel.
#wordpress-doubts: WordPress related doubts on the software not events
#admin-room: Discuss changes to our rules, ideas and creations of new Slack channels.
- #meetup: Discussions and planning meetups in Mumbai and possible Thane.
- #meetup-copy: Content for meetups that are planned. Photos from Meetup – Share links to photos instead of sharing large image files here.
- #wcmYY: Discussions on WordCamp next year for YYYY
- #wcmYY-org: Meeting room for WordCamp YYYY organisers
- #wcmYY-copy : Meeting room for WordCamp YYYY Content team
- #wcmYY-design: Meeting room for WordCamp Design team
- #wcmYY-support: Support issues around WordCamp YYYY
#mobileapp: Discussion and collaboration around the mobile app for WordCamps
#do_action: Discussion and collaboration around planning a do_action event in Mumbai.
JOIN SLACK (Sign up using to Making WordPress.org Slack email)
By clicking on this link you agree to our rulesGood Faith Rules